Win a Caillou Happy Holidays Bundle!
To celebrate the holidays we’re offering our Canadian and USA fans the chance to WIN a Caillou Holidays Books and Gift Set Holiday Bundle. The competition, launching on our official Caillou Facebook page on Friday 4th December, 2020. Make sure you check out our page to enter!
Adding magic to the season with our Happy Holidays Bundle!
If you want to treat your Caillou fan to any of the prizes in our Caillou competition bundle and other special gifts, these can be purchased from the following retailers listed below:
Happy Holidays Book 🎄
For fans in Canada from: Indigo, Chapters and Coles https://bit.ly/3fAixzr
For fans in the USA from: Barnes & Noble https://bit.ly/39jCUjo and Walmart https://bit.ly/2JezpQi.
Baby Caillou Christmas Hide-and-Seek Book 👶 🎄
For fans in Canada from: Indigo, Chapters and Coles https://bit.ly/2JvJBUR
For fans in the USA from: Barnes & Noble https://bit.ly/3ohqexy and Walmart https://bit.ly/3g1vXom
Caillou Waits for Santa Gift Set with 2 Stories & Gilbert Plush Toy 🎅 🐱
For fans in the USA from: Barnes & Noble https://bit.ly/36AqRMP and Amazon https://amzn.to/3qrqAU3.
Caillou My First Piano Book 🎹
For fans in Canada from: Indigo, Chapters and Coles https://bit.ly/2I9f7r6
For fans in the USA from: Barnes & Noble https://bit.ly/2VyqdJm
Caillou Waits for Santa Book with Advent Calendar & Stickers 🎅
For fans in Canada from: Indigo, Chapters and Coles https://bit.ly/3794SeW
For fans in the USA from: Barnes & Noble https://bit.ly/3q2ov0L and Walmart https://bit.ly/2JeG24S.
Caillou Happy Holidays Bundle Competition – Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Competition.
Who may enter
1. This Caillou Facebook Competition (“Promotion”) is open to residents of the USA and Canada (excluding QC) aged 18 or over who have their own personal valid and active Facebook account.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion or Facebook and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
3. All entries must be received between 5:00 p.m. GMT on December 4th, 2020 to 11:59 p.m. BST on December 7th, 2020 (“Competition Period”).
Entries received before or after the applicable Entry Period will not be counted.
How to enter
4. To enter the Competition, entrants should visit the Caillou Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CaillouOfficial/ (the “Page”) and like or follow the Page. Entrants may be required to permit the Page to collect information from the entrant’s profile. Promoter will request questions on the Page and Account at the start of the Entry Period and entrants will need to like the Promoter’s question post and respond with a question for one (1) automatic entry during the applicable Entry Period. The privacy settings of your entry must be set to ‘public’ unless otherwise specified.
Not all questions or entries answered will be answered personally.
Additional entry rules
5. Only one (1) entry per person per Entry Period will be accepted. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries (regardless of the medium) may be disqualified.
6. Entries generated by automatic means (such as a script, computer programs, macro, programmed or robotic means) or made via third parties will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive, profane or otherwise not in compliance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of this Promotion may be disqualified at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion.
7. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant confirms their acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Use of entries
8. Regardless of any other provision in these terms and conditions, by entering, all entrants hereby grant the Promoter a license, right and permission to use their entry in any and all media, throughout the world, in perpetuity, in connection with this Promotion and the Promoter’s reasonable publicity activities.
Winner selection and notification
One (1) winner will be selected at random using a random winner tool.
9. The winner will be notified on or around December 9th, 2020 by a direct message via Facebook. Promoter will also post a list of winners on the Page and Account on or around December 9th, 2020.
10. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Facebook account which submitted the entry. The entrant must prove they are the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” means the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider and/or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. The Promoter’s decision will be final.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the prize until this is done, and if it is not done (and returned to Promoter) within ten (10) days from the first request to do so, the entrant shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
If the potential winner does not directly contact the Promoter on the Caillou page within 48 hours of the winner being announced or the potential winner does not respond to Promoter’s email within 48 hours, the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
12. For the following Entry Period, the prizes are:
a) Entry Period #1:
One (1) Caillou Happy Holidays Book
One (1) Caillou My First Piano Book
One (1) Baby Caillou Christmas Hide-and-Seek
One (1) Caillou Waits for Santa Gift Set
13. Limit of one (1) prize per household.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prizes) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
15. There is no cash alternative to any prize, and, unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing, the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
16. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within forty-eight, (48) hours of the end of the Promotion Period or before December 4th , 2020, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining pool of eligible entrants.
17. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by its negligence, for fraud, or any other type of liability which may not be limited or excluded by law, the Promoter, will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences:
a) Any postponement, suspension or cancellation of, or changes to, the Promotion or any prize;
b) Network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt, processing or handling of any entry or prize;
c) Problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); the Promoter cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas; and
d) Any act or default of any third-party supplier.
18. You shall ensure that the Promoter and will be under no liability whatsoever for any (and you will indemnify the Promoter and keep the Promoter fully and effectively indemnified from and against all) loss, liability, damage, injury, cost or expense (including, without limitation, reasonable legal expenses) arising out of or in connection with any actions, proceedings, claims or demands by any third party, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in connection with your entry (including the Promoter’s use of your entry in accordance with these terms and conditions), except where such liability has arisen directly from the Promoter’s own negligence.
19. Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any brand, entity or person associated with the prize (“Third Parties”). By entering, you acknowledge that the Third Parties bear no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release the Third Parties from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion.
Other important rules
20. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions may be disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion.
21. The prizes are awarded ‘as is’. The Promoter provides no warranty in relation to the prizes, for example, it excludes any warranty that the prizes are of satisfactory quality or that they are fit for their intended purpose. Any images are for general illustrative purposes only, and the prize may vary from images or descriptions provided.
22. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Notice of any change will be posted on the Promoter’s website(s) and/or social media accounts.
24. Entrants agree that, if they win a prize, the Promoter may use their name, likeness, profile picture, entry, biographical information and statements, which are publicly accessible or which were provided by the entrant in connection with this Promotion, for advertising and publicity purposes without notice or additional compensation. Also, winners will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at Promoter’s request.
25. Details of prize winners’ identity may be made announced online (e.g. via the Promoter’s website or social media accounts). In any event, winners’ first name and last initial, and their county, will be available for around one month after the close of this Promotion by visiting the Page.
26. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to Facebook unless otherwise expressly stated.
28. If you have opted in, the Promoter may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing purposes by post, email, social media (as applicable) and/or SMS.
English Law applies
29. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
31. The Promoter is Wild Brain Family International Limited, trading as WildBrain Spark (Registry No.: 09174282), 183 Eversholt Street, London NW1 1BU, United Kingdom, which can be contacted at: email@example.com